VICTORY ELECTROSTATIC SPRAYER
Electrostatic sprayer has advantage over all other techniques to effectively clean your environment of all skin parasite organisms
How it works:
The environment is negatively charged. The electrostatic device sprays solution of positive charged fine particles that adhere to every part of every surface. No guessing, no missing.
In fact, it has an adjustment to create 3 different sizes of particles. down to a fine mist like fog.
Just spray the fog over the area and the negatively charged particle from the sprayer cover everything completely.
Go to their YouTube video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNAXfSoxQsg to see how it works. They show you it working with the electrostatic unit turned on and off. With it turned off, it's duplicates how a fogger works. You'll be amazed at the difference.
Now the good news:
- Instead of using toxic ammonia to disinfect or chemical pesticides, you use Nature's Gift Concentrate with or without essential oils or enzymes, but not together.
- You don't have to vacate the area being treated like you do with ozone.
- Totally non toxic to humans, animals and even fish. (be careful which essential oil you use (wintergreen, peppermint, citrus, tea tree, pine, eucalyptus, cinnamon, or Pennyroyal oils are toxic to cats)
- You can treat your area daily with no mess.
- Perfect for clearing the air of floating organisms
- You can spray yourself or your pets.
- Since the organisms are part of the environment. They are negatively charged meaning that the sprayed particles (positive charged) are attracted direct to the organisms.
- The positively charged sprayed particles when coming in contact with the negatively charged organisms creates an electrical shock lasting several seconds. It's suspected that this shock may be of sufficient strength and duration to destroy (electrocute) some if not all the organisms.
Directions for using essential oils:
To a cup of room temperature water, add one capful of regular NG or NG II and stir with a chop stick or facsimile.
Next add in 5-8 drops of peppermint or desired quantity of any other essential oil such as cedar, lavender, clove and so on to and stir to form an emulsion.
Fill the sprayer tank with water, leaving enough room to add the cup of mixed NG and essential oils and gently shake to mix
Note that if you do not use NG, the essential oils will not disperse into the water but just float on top of the water.
Alternatively, for best results use our regular mouth wash from the 22 oz bottle and pour it into the sprayer bottle--no need to dilute--do not use with feline as both peppermint and cinnamon can be toxic to cats.
To keep sprayer in top condition for long term use, use de-mineralized or distilled water
When spraying, keep tank up right and gun upright too.</p></p>
Now the bad news:
Item shipped from dealer.
Price includes shipping and insurance
Manufacturer does not accept returns.
One year warranty on sprayer from the manufacturer
Three year warranty on battery
Warning: Do not use cedarcide, ammonia, or anything corrosive with this unit. Cedarcide has silica which clogs this unit. Using cedarcide with this unit will void the warranty. However, you can use cedar oil--it has no silica--found in our store.
Warning: if you have cats, do not use Wintergreen oil, Peppermint oil.,Citrus oil (including lemon oil), Tea tree oil (melaleuca oil), Pine oil, Eucalyptus oil, Cinnamon oil, or Pennyroyal oil.as they can be toxic to felines.