VICTORY ELECTROSTATIC SPRAYER
Electrostatic sprayer has advantage over all other techniques to effectively clean your environment of all skin parasite organisms
How it works:
The environment is negatively charged. The electrostatic device sprays solution of positive charged fine particles that adhere to every part of every surface. No guessing, no missing. This unit is improved. It produces a double charge compared to the regular Victory Sprayer
It has an adjustment to create 3 different sizes of particles. down to a fine mist like fog.
Just spray the fog over the area and the negatively charged particle from the sprayer cover everything completely. Even the underside and back side of what you’re spraying.
Go to their YouTube video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNAXfSoxQsg to see how it works. They show you it working with the electrostatic unit turned on and off. With it turned off, it's duplicates how a fogger works. You'll be amazed at the difference.
Now the good news:
- Instead of using toxic ammonia to disinfect or chemical pesticides, you can use Clean-Um-Up-Zyme Super Concentrated Enzymes or Benefect Botanical Thyme based disinfectant or Surface Guard Anti Microbial.
- You don't have to vacate the area being treated like you do with ozone.
- Totally non toxic to humans, animals and even fish.
- You can treat your area daily with no mess.
- Perfect for clearing the air of floating organisms
- You can spray yourself or your pets except with the Surface Guard Anti-Microbial which is not to be used on human or animal skin.
- Since the organisms are part of the environment. They are negatively charged meaning that the sprayed particles (positive charged) are attracted direct to the organisms.
- The positively charged sprayed particles when coming in contact with the negatively charged organisms creates an electrical shock lasting several seconds. It's suspected that this shock may be of sufficient strength and duration to destroy (electrocute) some if not all the organisms.
Clean-em-up Zyme: one ounce of concentrate in 31 ounces of water,. Note: enzymes do not kill viruses.
Benefect Disinfectant: use undiluted in the sprayer.
Surface Guard Anti Microbial use undiluted in the sprayer.
Note that the Surface Guard Anti-Microbial can be mixed with either the enzymes or the Benefect disinfectant.
To keep sprayer in top condition for long term use, only use de-mineralized or distilled water
When spraying, keep tank up right and gun upright too,
Item shipped from dealer.
Price includes shipping and insurance
Manufacturer does not accept returns.
One year warranty on sprayer from the manufacturer
One year warranty on battery
Warning: Do not use debriding soap, essential oils, cedarcide, ammonia, or anything corrosive with this unit. Cedarcide has silica which clogs this unit. Using cedarcide with this unit will void the warranty.
Caution: never use NG or essential oils in the electrostatic sprayer as they can deteriorate the gaskets and render the unit useless.