Defender - Disinfection Tablets

  • $23.50

Enough to make two gallons of disinfectant.

Defender is a chlorine disinfectant in tablet form and can be sprayed, mopped, brushed or applied with a cloth or sponge.

Clean surface of dirt, debris and fecal matter before applying.

Spray 6 - 8" from surface and use cloth, sponge or brush if desired.
Surface should remain wet for a minimum of 10 minutes and let air dry.

Only mix as much as you will use in one application. Pour left over solution around the foundation of your home on the outside.

For protection, wear gloves and eye protection when handling or applying. 

Food and packaging must be removed from areas being treated or carefully protected.

Add 5 tablets per gallon of water or one tablet for each 26oz of water.

Do not breathe mist, get in eyes, on skin, or clothing.


Active ingredient Sodium dichloro-s0triazinetrione 48.21%
Inactive ingredients            51.79 %

Equivalent to 31.10% by tablet weight


DANGER: Corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin. Do not get into eyes, or skin, or breathe it. Wear chemical resistant gloves, and safety glasses or face shield when making up solution.
Wash  thoroughly with soap and water after handling, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove and launder contaminated clothing before wearing again.


First Aid
If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes.
remove contact lenses if present after rinsing for 5 minutes and then continue rinsing.
Contact poison control or a physician for additional treatment advice.

If swallowed: Call poison control or a doctor immediately for treatment advice. Sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless instructed by poison control or a physician. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.


If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person not breathing call 911 or an ambulance, then give CPR preferably by mouth if possible. Then call poison control or a doctor for further treatment advice.

If on Skin or Clothing:
Remove contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty water for 15 - 20 minutes. Call poison control or a physician for treatment advice.

If in the event of a medical emergency call your poison control center at 1-800 222 1222
Have these instructions available when calling poison control, your doctor, or when going for emergency treatment.