Beauty Forever Acne Cleanse Pre-Wash Solution
A deep soothing cleanse providing calm, relaxing protein soil release cleanse. This cleanse is non-reagent and non-toxic to the skin.
Directions: Wash you skin with either our unisex shaving/bath or our liquid soaps, apply the Acne pre wash to the affected skin. Before it dries, apply either the Exfoliant or the Cleansing Cream as instructed. Note that our bar and liquid soaps contain no chemicals that can irritate skin.
For bathing and showering, use our Beauty Forever Unisex Shaving/Bath Soap or liquid soaps.
Use following instructions two to three times a day in the beginning and then taper off to eventually once daily.
There are three skin cleaning products for acne:
- Pre Wash solution
- Exfoliant Cream contains ellagic acid to protect your skin and minerals to feed your skin.
- Cleansing Cream is a soothing revitalizing cream
Both creams hydrate, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, make your skin luminescence, and deep clean your skin.
In the beginning, it's important to be aggressive and use all three.
First, use the following instructions with the exfoliant cream--it's gritty and its purpose is to remove dead skin and debris and then follow up with the cleansing cream. After the skin has improved, you only need to use one of the creams--whichever one you like best.
- Apply Pre-wash solution to affected area followed immediately by the Beauty ForeverTM Acne Exfoliant Cream.
- Massage in the cream until the whiteness disappears*.
- Apply more Pre-wash solution and massage affected skin. The whiteness will return without applying any more cream. Massage again until whiteness disappears.
- You can repeat the above step again, if desired until no whiteness appears after pre-wash is applied and skin massaged.
- Use face cloth to remove any dead skin and grit.
*This means all of the cream has been absorbed into the deeper levels of your skin.