Nature's Gift® Dental Mouthwash
Nature's Gift® Dental Mouthwash with NG concentrate, peppermint, cinnamon and ionic minerals to deep clean your mouth.
For use after dental surgery to deep clean wounds.
Endorsed by Jonathan's Dental in in Hawthorne, NJ
"The problem with using Listerine and other mouthwashes that contain alcohol is that they dehydrate.
And the problem with prescription Peridex mouthwash is several fold in that it can:
1. Cause staining of your teeth.
2. Affect your taste buds.
3. Inhibit fibroblasts*
4. Be toxic if swallowed
Nature's Gift® non toxic Mouthwash hydrates, doesn't stain or affect your taste buds and heals gums.
An unbeatable combination of deep cleaning debriding solution plus peppermint and cinnamon to clean away any unwanted organisms in addition to ionic minerals to feed the cells in your mouth.
Ready to Use Instructions:
As a mouthwash: An unbeatable combination of deep cleaning debriding solution plus peppermint and cinnamon to destroy any organisms that are released in addition to ionic minerals to feed the cells in your mouth.
Directions: Squirt about a half teaspoon or more into your mouth and swish around for as long as you can. Non toxic in case you swallow it.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. The statements above are the views of the manufacturer and are intended for reference only. The manufacturer can sometimes unexpectedly improve their formulation so be sure to check the product labeling, before consumption, for the most up to date information. This product has been manufactured in the USA in strict conformance with industry standards. Keep out of the reach of children.