Nature's Gift® Parasite Stop Herbal Formula 90 capsules
Nature's Gift® Parasite StopTM Herbal Formula is a special blend of herbs to naturally reduce dopamine uptake in the brain. A study has shown that by reducing dopamine uptake in the brain, parasitic activity is reduced. While it was experimental a year ago, results confirm that it’s truly amazing and is what you want to do to help make the King Diet work. *
Reducing dopamine uptake is only one of the many things these herbs are helpful with. For those who need to watch blood sugar, white mulberry is know for lowering blood sugar.
- Balances stress hormones to reduce anxiety and improve mood.
- Reduces Gingivitis to reduce inflammation and make gums healthier reducing tendency to bleed.
- Reduces Menstrual Cramps and help with emotional peaks.
- Respiratory Issues - bronchitis, coughing, excess phlegm, and even asthma
- With hay fever and seasonal allergies
- As anticancer Agent
- Manages Diabetes
- Alzheimer’s Disease with increased cognition.
- Improve Liver Health
Lemon Balm may help
- relieve stress. ...
- reduce anxiety. ...
- boost cognitive function. ...
- ease insomnia and other sleep disorders. ...
- treat cold sores. ...
- relieve indigestion. ...
- treat nausea. ...
- minimize menstrual cramps.
- Bacopa monnieri contains active compounds called bacosides, which have been shown to have antioxidant effects, especially in the brain.
- Test-tube and animal studies show that Bacopa monnieri may have potent anti-inflammatory properties and suppress pro-inflammatory enzymes and cytokines.
- Animal and human studies show that Bacopa monnierimay help improve memory, attention, and the ability to process visual information.
- May help reduce ADHD symptoms, such as restlessness and self-control
- May help reduce stress and anxiety by elevating mood and reducing cortisol levels. However, human studies show mixed results.
- May help reduce blood pressure.
- May block the growth and spread of cancer cells in test-tube and animal studies, but human research is needed
Linden Flowers (3)
- May promote relaxation by inhibiting your ability to become excited.
- Contains powerful antioxidants like tiliroside and kaempferol that help fight inflammation.
- Chronic inflammation is associated with many diseases, including diabetes and cancer.
- Tiliroside and quercetin — two antioxidants in linden tea — may help reduce pain. Has been used in folk medicine to promote sweating and is thought to be a diuretic.
- Folk medicine has used linden tea to lower blood pressure.
- Promotes sleep
- Soothes your digestive system. Tiliroside, one of its plant compounds, has been shown to help fight infectious diarrhea.
- Caution long tern use can lead to heart disease issues – not suggested to use if there’s a history of heart disease
White Mulbury (4)
- Type 2 Diabetes – contributes to lowering blood sugar.
- High blood cholesterol
- Common cold
- Sore throat
- Muscle and joint pain
- High blood pressure
- Dizziness and ringing in the ears
- Hair loss and premature graying.
- Analgesic for headaches, arthritis and joint pains
- Immune system booster to produce lymphocytes to fight Staphyloccus aureus and Escherichia coli.
- Antidepressant/sedative stimulates serotonin and melatonin
- Skincare/hair helps with scalp problems like eczema and ring worm.
- Anti-tumor/anti-cancer stimulates production of nitric oxide to reduce tumor growth.
- Contains phytochemicals that fight cancer.
- Hypertension contains selenium, and vitamin C, which fights free radical damage on blood vessel walls; scopoletin, is a compound that may lower blood pressure.
Cholesterol - Noni prevents the absorption of LDL cholesterol, thus reducing plaque in arteries, keeping you healthy and alive longer.
- Memory– keeps brain oxygenated.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome/constipation
- Antibacterial/antifungal/antiviral–contains anthraquinones, scopoletin, and terpenes, among others all working together to fight diseases.
Caution: Reducing too much dopamine uptake could contribute to symptoms of depression. Many already suffer from depression from dealing with Morgellons, watch for the following symptoms appearing when they weren't there before or worsening. If so, decrease the number of capsules per day.
- Trouble concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and helplessness
- Pessimism and hopelessness
- Insomnia, early-morning wakefulness, or sleeping too much
- Loss of interest in things once pleasurable, including sex
- Overeating, or appetite loss
- Aches, pains, headaches, or cramps that won't go away
- Digestive problems that don't get better, even with treatment
- Persistent sad, anxious, or "empty" feelings
- Suicidal thoughts or attempts
Instructions: Start with one capsule three times a day (preferably with food) and go up to and increase to 6 caps a day, if necessary. Drink 8 oz of water every time you take them
Proprietary blend of Magnolia, Lemon balm, Passion flower, Bacopa, Linden flowers, White Mulberry, and Noni 374 mg
(1) Health Benefits of Magnolia https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/herbs-and-spices/magnolia.html
(2) Emerging Benefits of Bacopi (https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/bacopa-monnieri-benefits(4)Surprising
(3) Benefits of Linden tea https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/linden-tea
(4) White Mulberry https://www.rxlist.com/white_mulberry/supplements.htm
(5) Health Benefits of Noni https://healthiersteps.com/10-amazing-health-benefits-of-noni/
*while the parasite stop formula produces dramatic results for many, your results may differ.