Nature's Gift Skin Lotion
- Dry Itchy Skin?
- Irritating Rashes?
- Troublesome warts?
- Scaly skin?
- Burning Skin?
Nature's Gift Skin Lotion is a deep moisturizing coconut oil-based lotion with Nature's Gift Concentrate, vitamin E, peppermint, tea tree oil, and lemon. Nature's gift is a sub molecular agent made of bioform carbon that cleans and hydrates not only the pores of your skin but also the cells inside the pores of your skin to remove debris that could be fungi, viruses, bacteria, parasites, and so on so that your skin may function normally.
All ingredients work together to make a light conditioning lotion with an elegant and luxurious feel. Massage into skin as needed.
Ingredients: Distilled water, coconut oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, Cetearyl Wheat Straw Glycosides (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, vitamin E, Optiphen, Nature's Gift Concentrate, peppermint, tea tree, and lemon oil
You can simply massage in the skin lotion for the basic benefits
To get the most from the lotion:
1. Wet the skin with NG body wipe if available or at least water
2. Apply the skin lotion and massage into your skin. It will immediately turn white on your skin. Continue massaging until the whiteness goes away.
3. Wet the skin with more body wipe or water
4. Massage the skin and it will again turn white. Continue massaging until the whiteness goes away.
5. Wet the skin a third time with water
6. Massage the skin again and once again the whiteness appears. Each time you do this, there is less and less whiteness as your skin absorbs the oils in the skin lotion. Continuing to massage the skin until the whiteness again disappears.
To be compliant with federal regulations we inform you that the FDA has not evaluated these statements. Before using this lotion for any medical problem such as eczema, acne, MRSA, skin cancer, Rosacea, and so on you are to consult with your medical doctor to make sure that the lotion will not interfere with any other health problem/s you have. This lotion is not claimed to be a treatment of cure for any skin disease. The AMA requires us to inform you that we do not diagnose your skin conditions nor do we claim to treat, cure of mitigate any skin disorder.