Pure Encapsulations® Vitamin D3 25 mcg
Vitamin D3 1,000 IU (25 mcg): 60 capsules
As a dietary supplement, take 1-5 capsules daily, or as directed by a health professional. Consume with food.
- Supports musculoskeletal and immune health, including healthy bone composition‡
- Promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption‡
- Promotes cellular health, including support for breast and prostate tissue‡
- Supports colon health by promoting healthy cellular function‡
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and healthy bone composition.1 Research indicates that it also promotes cellular health, including support for breast and prostate tissue, in part by helping to maintain healthy blood vessel function, supporting immune cell activity and maintaining healthy cell metabolism.2-4 A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function also has been suggested.5 Vitamin D’s role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found in a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, maintaining healthy immune cell activation.6 Vitamin D also supports cardiovascular function in some individuals.7
Vitamin D3 400 IU (10 mcg), 1,000 IU (25 mcg):
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. It is recommended that individuals taking more than 50 mcg (2,000 IU) vitamin D per day have their blood levels monitored.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin D3 is derived from the cholesterol in lanolin, the fat found in wool
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
- Medium chain triglycerides (Vitamin D3 liquid only) are derived from coconut and palm oils