RYOBI Electrostatic Sprayer
One year warranty on sprayer from the manufacturer. Must fill out warranty card and send to manufacturer to be active.
Electrostatic sprayer has advantage over all other techniques to effectively clean your environment of all skin parasite organisms
Ryobi is a Home Depot brand. We do not control the pricing of this unit. During the pandemic we paid $350 for this unit and when the pandemic was downgraded, some Home Depot's dropped the bottom out of the price. In fact, some of our customers reported finding the unit for as little as $50 without the battery and accused us of price gouging.
So, before you purchase from our store, you might want to go to Home Depot and see if they have a deal waiting for you. They have several models so make sure it's electrostatic and not just a sprayer and has a battery if you need it. And by all means feel free to ask them on how to use it for mites, Collembola, and Morgellons and what substances you should use in it. They might have specials on disinfectants too.
How it works:
The environment is negatively charged. The electrostatic device sprays solution of positive charged fine particles that adhere to every part of every surface. No guessing, no missing. This unit is improved. It produces a double charge compared to the regular Victory Sprayer
It has an adjustment to create 3 different sizes of particles. down to a fine mist like fog.
Just spray the fog over the area and the negatively charged particle from the sprayer cover everything completely. Even the underside and back side of what you’re spraying.
Now the good news:
- Instead of using toxic ammonia to disinfect or chemical pesticides, you can use Clean-Um-Up-Zyme Super Concentrated Enzymes or Benefect Botanical Thyme based disinfectant or Surface Guard Anti Microbial.
- You don't have to vacate the area being treated like you do with ozone.
- Totally non toxic to humans, animals and even fish.
- You can treat your area daily with no mess.
- Perfect for clearing the air of floating organisms
- You can spray yourself or your pets except with the Surface Guard Anti-Microbial which is not to be used on human or animal skin.
- Since the organisms are part of the environment. They are negatively charged meaning that the sprayed particles (positive charged) are attracted direct to the organisms.
- The positively charged sprayed particles when coming in contact with the negatively charged organisms creates an electrical shock lasting several seconds. It's suspected that this shock may be of sufficient strength and duration to destroy (electrocute) some if not all the organisms.
Electrostatic sprayer can be used with the following disinfectants/enzymes
1. Clean-Em-Up Zymes: Mix one ounce of enzymes in 32 ounces of water. Do not mix enzymes with any other disinfectants or products.
- Mediclean: one part concentrate to 8 parts of water. Can be mixed with Surface Guard 90
- Benefect Disinfectant: use undiluted in the sprayer. Before adding to the tank, shake well to disperse the solution. After each use,for best results, pour out the unused portion back into the bottle, flush the electrostatic sprayer with water. Can be mixed with Surface Guard 90 but not enzymes.
Warning: If the solution sits in the electrostatic sprayer for a length of time, a sediment may clog the sprayer.
- Surface Guard 90: Add one ounce of concentrate to every 14 ounces of water.
To keep sprayer in top condition for long term use, only use de-mineralized or distilled water
When spraying, keep tank up right and gun upright too,
Item shipped from dealer.
Price includes shipping and insurance
Manufacturer does not accept returns.
One year warranty on battery
Warning: Do not use debriding soap, essential oils, cedarcide, ammonia, or anything corrosive with this unit. Cedarcide has silica which clogs this unit. Using cedarcide with this unit will void the warranty.
Caution: never use NG or essential oils in the electrostatic sprayer as they can deteriorate the gaskets and render the unit useless.