If you're gums are a problem, you might:
1. Start with our Nature's Gift Mouthwash
and swish a teaspoon of it around your
mouth for up to forty mintues. If you have
nasal issues, you can also draw it up into
your nasal area.
Two flavors of mouth wash from which to
|2. Feed your gums glutathione. Yes, glutathione. Glutathione supports the structure and function of every cell in your body. But how do you get lots of glutathione to your gums? Read Gum Problems and Morgellons 10/11/18
The answer is our nano glutathione. Nano glutathione comes in a one ounce dropper bottle. It is an alternative to the Max One Glutathione accelerator. Instead of capsules, as in MaxOne, Nano Glutathione is liquid glutathione. Typically, one dropper of it (one mil liter) under the tongue for 90 seconds is how it is used.
However, if you have gum issues, instead of under the tongue, use your tongue to spread it all around your gums--inside and out. The glutathione will support the structure and function of your gums. Do it once or twice daily for best results.
The instructions are to hold it in your mouth for 90 seconds and then swallow. However, one of the ingredients is orange oil which may be an issue with Stage I of the diet so I recommend spitting it out instead of consuming it and then it could be a problem with the diet and you may have to wait until you're in Stage II of the diet.
And, that's not it's only application. The people over at Nano Glutathione informed me that applying it from the dropper onto the shingles rash dramatically reduces the time of the rash from many weeks to several days. I'd also suggest applying any of our creams, lotions and gels as well. Taking this to the next step. Apply a drop of the liquid glutathione to open lesions followed by our deep wound kit.
Nasal issues? Maybe use a dropper or applicator to insert into your nostrils to clean your sinuses and create a suction to draw it into your mouth.
3. ProDentim is a product that claims to populate your mouth with healthy bacteria to offset the unhealthy bacteria that leads to periodontal disease. It is a tablet that you let dissolve in your mouth. I am presently testing this product to see if it holds up to it's claims. A year ago I tested an herbal mouth repair product and it failed miserably in terms of repairing my mouth from gingivitis. However, it had berberine in it and it which helped my blood sugar levels. It was also a capsule that I swallowed as opposed to ProDentim which is dissolved in the mouth where you want the good bacteria to be.
If this product is beneficial I will be adding it to our on-line store. In the meantime, you are welcome to try and let me know how it works for you.
4 GarcillinTM is a natural antibiotic. Start with one capsule a day and work up to as many as 6 per day until you achieve the results you desire and then begin reducing the number of capsules to maybe two or three caps per day. Don't take them all at once but dispersed throughout the day.
How about the tooth paste you use? Check the ingredients and I'll bet it contains fluoride. Read War On Fluoride for Morgellons Disease 5/29/18 listing nine reasons why fluoride is dangerous and to be eliminated.
I feel it's imperative (wish someone would have told me this 40 years ago) to get rid of any tooth paste containing fluoride. Options are:
- Find a brand without fluoride. Caution: I did this a few years ago and bought a tube from a health food store. It was so old that it hardened and I could not get it out of the tube.
- Brush your teeth with baking soda right out of the box. I did this for a few years and found that any water you drink right after really tastes sweet - yummy water.
- Brush your teeth with our Nature's Gift® Mouth Wash - many have reported doing this.
- Brush with our Nature's Gift® Tooth Paste with cinnamon, clove, and peppermint essential oils. Note it does not come in a nasty tube, but in a jar.
Note that both the mouthwash and tooth paste contain Nature's Gift® Debriding soap
Three more things:
Use a water pic to further clean the teeth and massage the gums. Use it on lower pressures rather than high pressure. I only use distilled water with Nature's Gift® ionic minerals (the same water I drink) in my water pic.
After eating, use a toothpick to remove food caught between your teeth.